Latest Puppy Litters & Upcoming Breedings
Labrador Retrievers and Olde English Bulldogges
Our Individual Dogs - Labs and Bulldogges | Our Extended Family of Labs | Our Latest Litters | Our Puppy Pricing
Latest Litters & Upcoming Breedings
Circle B Ranch posts the latest litter information here for our beautiful and friendly labrador puppies. Please, review our Puppy Contract for more information. We are taking deposits. Also, you might be interested in our Puppy Pricing. You can see photos of most of the puppies as well as current dogs for sale on the Circle B Labs Facebook page.
If you like what you see and want to move to the head of the line, then you can place your deposit online ($500 plus $17 for PayPal charge) with PayPal or your Credit Card. After you pay, be sure to send us an email (below) and tell us what you are interested in.
Your New Puppy includes the following:
1. Dewclaws removed between 3-5 days old
2. 4 de-wormings (2,4,& 6 weeks old, The 8 weeks old one gose home with puppy)
3. AKC Micro-chip at about 4 weeks old
4. First shot
5. Paper work
a. Registration papers (limited or full )
b. 3 Generation pedigree (Labradors only)
c. AKC Micro-chip registration
d. Medical Records
e. Lifetime written health guarantee
Puppy Socialization prior to going home
We pride ourselves in making sure the transition period goes smoothly for the pups by making sure they are well socialized. We have the mom and puppies in our office/birthing area until they go home. Cleaning and play time at least 3 times a day to ensure they are healthy happy puppies. During the entire time the puppies are with us they are played with by our children (ie. carried around, loved on, and slightly tortured? nicely of course). This ensures that once the puppies arrive at their new homes they are not easily scared of the new environment.
Things to expect when puppies come home
1. Puppy may not eat right away do to a new environment, but should eat within 24hrs.
2. Puppy may have soft stools for up to 3 days pure pumpkin helps with this.
3. Whining will most likely occur do to missing siblings.
4. Chewing on anything and everything in reach.
5. Helpful to crate train and if doing so put large stuffed animal in with puppy and do not whatever you do, do not take puppy out of crate in the middle of night when crying or you will forever get up at that time.
Call Circle B Ranch at 253-732-4918 for more information. One puppy will probably melt your heart.
Please, Contact Circle B Ranch About Labradors or Old English Bulldogges
For more information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org - (253) 732-4918
Home | Our Labradors | Our Bulldogges
Our Extended Family of Labs | Our Latest Litters | Our Puppy Pricing
Gallery | Free Downloads - Information & Contracts | Puppy Nutrition
Glossary | Media | Resources | Our Retired Family
Testimonials | Translate/Traducir